Schedule Change Request Form - Fall 2020 (must submit by Friday, August 7, 4:00 p.m.)
The Master Schedule is created and developed from the student course registrations submitted in early spring. The Master Schedule was finalized in late spring in order to set student and teacher schedules. To create the optimum class size for learning, the Master Schedule is reviewed and balanced throughout summer months. It is in the student's best interest to have the appropriate schedule in place at the time school begins. Every effort is made to provide students with a schedule aligned with Lassiter's educational goals and the student’s post-graduation plans.
*For this reason, changes to a student’s schedule will not be granted, unless the reason for change is listed below.
- I already have credit for the course
- I do not have the pre-requisite (all course descriptions are located on the Course Selection page.
- I am missing an academic core class
- I am academically misplaced - student placed in wrong level
- I do not have a lunch period
- I did not register for this course (we will verify your registration and spring schedule review before any changes will be made)
- I have an IEP/504 Case Manager approved change
- I am missing a course for graduation and am a senior
- I need a different period because of my Dual Enrollment Schedule
Your schedule will be available to view in ParentVue and StudentVue from July 31 - August 7. During this time, you will be able to see classes and periods. You will not be able to see teachers until the weekend before school starts. We will not be able to accommodate teacher change requests. Teachers have maximum student loads based on curriculum and instruction.
Please review your schedule and make sure that you are in the proper course. Again, the master schedule and courses were assigned based on your registration. Electives may not be changed at this time. We offered a schedule review opportunity through Survey Monkey for you last spring. If we were able to make the change, we made it then, if not, we placed you in your Alternate Choice. Classes are full. We have added you to a waitlist and will contact you if a spot becomes available.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we prepare for school opening on August 17. If you submit a request at the link below and it is denied, we will send you an automated denial email within 72 hours of your request. If your request is approved, it will be corrected on your schedule and available for view in ParentVue and StudentVue a few days before school starts.
All requests must be submitted by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 7, 2020.
Note - As we balance class size and enroll new students, there is a possibility that your schedule will change.
Administrators and Counselors