Cobb County has set deadlines for students to participate in dual enrollment:
- Fall Semester 2019: Must have submitted application and forms by May 1, 2019.
- Spring Semester 2020: Must have submitted application and forms by November 1, 2019.
Steps to Dual Enrollment
Interested in participating in dual enrollment? Follow these steps!
- Research college website to learn about their specific program opportunities, requirements, etc. Reach out to your counselor with questions after you have done research!
- Apply to the school! Complete application process online through the college website.
- Send your high school transcript and test scores.
- Complete required paperwork. The student and parent must sign forms. Meet with your counselor to complete course specific sections. Student is responsible for uploading necessary completed forms to the college, not a Lassiter counselor.
We will have a mandatory meeting for all students and their parents for those interested in participating in dual enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year on Tuesday, March 5 at 6:30 p.m. in the Lassiter theater.