At LHS, our Career and Technical Education Department invites you to be a part of our Career Tech Pathways to Success! Please browse our pathways below to see the innovative courses we offer:
Our Career and Technical Education Department also promotes other opportunities such as work and school-based learning programs, mentorships, apprenticeships, and internships. Please read more information regarding these programs below:
Question: What is a career pathway?
Answer: A career pathway is established to help you align your academic and career studies to better prepare you for graduation, post-secondary education, and career opportunities.
Question: What are the possible benefits of enrolling in a pathway?
Answer: You will receive a certificate of completion showing you have the skills necessary to perform a job. You will be recognized during Honors Day, and you will be better prepared for college.
Follow these steps to success:
- Select a pathway. There are many from which to choose.
- Complete your first year of classes and become a Pathway Participant.
- Complete your second year of the pathway and become a Pathway Concentrator.
- Complete your third year of the pathway and become a Pathway Completer.
- Graduate with marketable skills for a competitive job market and a demanding college career.